Scheduling a Session
— Greetings and Salutations From the Time of COVID —
Usually, I do online scheduling– but right now I’m booking manually. Since I’m only photographing *Elmhurst outdoor physically distant porch quick-shots for small families & seniors*, I want to confirm the feasibility and I don’t want to accidentally overbook or book something I can’t deliver. It isn’t a problem or tricky, just a little more old-school. Simply fill out the contact form and I’ll email back with questions, options and details.
Before contacting me to schedule, make sure to review information on COVID 19 photography sessions on this webpage: Socially Distant Sessions
I do have a few more thoughts (always). First, check-out the contract. I run a relaxed neighborhood business, there is nothing sketchy, but let’s make sure we are a good fit and expectations align before the session. Also, keep in mind:
- Lighting is best outdoors and closer to sunrise or sunset but I can really work around anything
- Most little kids tend to do better in the mornings. My schedule shows an 8a start but I’m a morning person so feel free to ask for earlier!
- Weekdays are less crowded at public parks and make for really lovely & relaxed sessions
- Feel free to check the weather report for a nice day and schedule something up at the last minute. Sometimes those work best.
- If a scheduled session becomes inconvenient or the weather is bad or people are cranky, just let me know and we will reschedule
- There is an option (but no pressure) to purchase additional digital downloads, prints, and photo-books after viewing the session.